Inclusive Membership Plan
Designed to provide affordable, high quality dental care, our Inclusive Membership Plan gives you the peace of mind that all your routine dental health examinations will be covered by convenient monthly payments.
With different levels of plan available, you can attend the practice at the frequency that suits you and know that any treatments that you may require are available with a membership discount.
Levels of Plan
All our plans include:
- Any necessary x-rays
- Emergency appointments within 24 hours
Monday - Friday with weekend assistance
- Free Oral Health Examinations for members’ children up to 18 years of age
- Including twice yearly oral health checks.
- Including an annual oral health check plus professional gum care/cleaning.
- Including an annual oral health check and twice yearly appointments for professional gum care/cleaning.
- Including twice yearly oral health checks, plus professional gum care/cleaning.
- Including twice yearly oral health checks and quarterly appointments for professional gum care/cleaning.
Save £80 on your new patient consultation when you sign up to the plan at your first appointment
Eligible to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme
The plan is administered by DPAS Limited, a leading provider of dental plans, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Useful InformationFind out More
Our Patients say...
When I first visited Regency House I was an extremely nervous patient. Thanks to the understanding and patience of all staff I am now far more comfortable sitting in the chair!